Allowing us to continue in caring for you…
What is “Revenue Recovery?”
Revenue recovery is billing for emergency transport services to insurance companies and patients. Emergency ground transportation is a benefit of most insurance plans. By recovering available revenue and putting it to work in our community, we will meet the area’s growing demand for service.
Do patients pay for service?
Only after primary and secondary insurance benefits have been collected and even then there are alternatives to personal payment.
What if I do not have insurance?
If you do not have insurance, you may apply for Financial Hardship under defined criteria. Please contact the billing office for further details.
Will you ever be denied service for financial reasons?
NO! Our primary objective is to provide you with the care you need, regardless of your financial state.
Will providing billing information delay/prolong my care?
Absolutely not! As with all health care providers, your care is our first priority. Gathering of information is secondary to providing care and will occur at a later time.
What is the billing process?
- The patient is provided with emergency medical care and transported to the hospital.
- Transport data is given to the billing office.
- The billing office verifies patient insurance information and submits claim to available primary and secondary insurance.
- If there is a balance after all insurance has paid, the patient receives a statement for the balance with payment options.
- Payment options are available. There is also a financial hardship option for households meeting the defined criteria.