Are you ready for the best job of your life?
Then you have come to the right place! Staunton-Augusta Rescue Squad periodically seeks responsible, dependable ALS & BLS providers who interact well with the public, volunteers, and co-workers. Candidates must have the ability to deal with patients and their families in a professional, courteous, compassionate manner under extremely stressful conditions and follow established rules, procedures, and protocols. Testing for a position is required.
Requirements for Employment:
- All applicants must have pre-hospital experience as at least an EMT-Basic.
- BLS applicants must have a minimum certification of Virginia EMT-Basic, CPR for Healthcare Providers, and EVOC Class II
- ALS applicants must have a minimum certification of Virginia EMT-Enhanced/Intermediate/Paramedic, CPR for Healthcare Providers, and EVOC Class II
- All applicants are required to turn in a clean driving record, and have a criminal background check.
How do I apply?
- Please do not submit a resumé/cover letter if the hiring indicator above states we are not currently hiring
- If we are currently hiring, please send your resume and cover letter to Kim Craig at our mailing address (1601 N. Coalter St. Staunton, VA 24401) or you may email it to Kim Craig.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Contact Us with any questions!